Create a more engaging and personalised experience for your entire audience
Understanding who makes up your audience and what they want/need from you is critical to delivering an engaging and relevant customer experience. The digital era makes it likely that your information and services is reaching a much wider audience than your traditional customer base. Learning who they are and how they are interacting with your brand is highly valuable information for developing your digital strategy and engaging with your entire audience.
Return on Investment
- Reduce cost of data cleansing – Reduce operational costs of expensive and lengthy data-cleaning and deduping exercises by configuring the system to prompt the end user to complete regular data update tasks
- Increase revenue – Increase the Lifetime Value of your customers by monetising them from an earlier stage in the customer cycle; convert segmented audience data into new digital revenue streams from paid content, native advertising and content marketing
Segmenting your audience data into subgroups for the purpose of analysis is essential to identifying trends, planning highly-targeted product development and delivering relevant marketing campaigns. But by definition, segmentation is only part of a wider engagement process that includes audience building, capturing transactions and demographics into a comprehensive customer database, and then the generation of marketing and renewal campaigns. You need to have the capabilities to deliver the relevant information to the right part of your audience at the right time.
Our approach is based on the fact that your audience and their data is critical and constantly evolving. The segmentation process needs to include the data and demographics collection activities involved in e-commerce, registration, website behaviour, and offline activity such as events. Then to support really effective segmentation, the platform should provide or interact with the campaign and delivery systems, typically email and the relevant CMS.
Our platforms provide the ability to:
- Capture data at source – combining digital product definition with sophisticated dynamic registration forms and an e-commerce engine that can be configured to capture highly valuable data and demographics, but which also can drive both digital and print fulfilment. An example part of digital fulfilment would be access control that provides incremental registration and metered access to support the initial customer journey.
- Capture behavioural activity – capturing relevant details of website access, responses to emails and activity collected across other systems (for example events data), as well as synchronisation with any CRM.
- Query and segment data – providing a powerful and configurable interface for extracting datasets on the basis of any element of audience data. There is full support for third party data analysis and visualisation tools like Power BI, Faststats and Tableau, whether through an API, a standard Odata connection, or through data replication.
- Support content marketing delivery –interacting with the CMS to personalise content on the basis of audience data and activity, or support your own email marketing system through our connectors and APIs.
And finally, high quality audience segmentation can be combined with DPA settings, opt-ins/outs, and track the history of all your audience, customer and member interactions for auditing purposes – all standard features of our technology.
- Develop an audience – Use configurable data capture form engine to develop your audience database, building rich individual profiles through online and offline user engagement
- Segmentation and targeting – Segment and target users with relevant content, advertising and marketing messages, throughout the user journey
- Data governance – Use in-built data management tools to collect and cleanse user data