Legacy fulfilment systems are poorly equipped to integrate multichannel customer interactions, such as web, print, mobile, events and lead generation. ADvance can present this data as a unified view, creating a goldmine that helps you segment and monetize your audience in new ways, offering sharper marketing, higher sales, and lower costs.
Click on the headings below to explore the key benefits of the ADvance platform.
Create a unified view of your customers
ADvance draws data from multiple existing systems, such as web registrations, print subscriptions and payment systems, and presents a unified view of the total audience. No changes are required to the source systems. From nothing more than a web browser, authorised users access ADvance to analyse almost any aspect of the customer base.
Exploit powerful analytics and insight
ADvance includes powerful Analytics capabilities that offer many of the features available in standalone business intelligence solutions at a fraction of the price – and without the implementation and integration costs. ADvance Analytics gives you the power to develop your audience, based on insight into trends, value and data across all brands, products and services. Using innovative cloud technologies, ADvance delivers a complete view of your audience, enabling up- and cross-selling between brands and channels, and cuts fulfilment bureau costs into the bargain.
Manage paywalls, gatekeeping and access control
ADvance provides truly flexible gatekeeping and access control technology which gives the publisher the freedom to repackage content for digital products and try out different revenue models. ADvance supports time-based subscription, metered, PPV and various corporate and institute licensing models such as IP authentication and concurrent session management.
Discover, develop and create new products
ADvance creates the power to identify cross-brand opportunities, correct duplications and errors, and analyse your existing audience for potential new products. For example, ADvance reveals shared customers across brands, the products they consume and the revenue they bring. The unified view of your audience presented by ADvance creates a powerful ability to explore habits, readership and customer value – and highlight the potential for new revenue opportunities.
Benefit from cost-effective cloud technologies
The ADvance platform is delivered as a cloud transactional service. The ADvance team builds the links to your source data systems, which continue to operate as usual, and provides secure access over the web. Cloud computing avoids capital expenditure as there are no servers to buy and install, and there is no software to configure; all you need is a browser, a network connection, and an authorised user identity.
From the easy-to-use web interface, ADvance enables cross-brand questions to be answered rapidly and reliably: for example, how many customers share the job title ‘accountant’ across three products and subscribe to both the web and print editions? The result is available within seconds, based on real-time data from all the source systems.
- Abacus clients win at the PPA Customer Direct Awards 2012
- Abacus e-Media at AOP Digital Summit 2012
- Abacus e-Media breakfast briefing at the PPA – Audience Deve...
- Abacus e-Media takes its place in the Top 100 Digital Agenci...
- ADvance Services - What our clients say
- ADvance Services - What their customers say
- Centaur adopts ADvance audience development platform
- Centaur ADvance migration
- Centaur Media
- Centaur Media completes move to ADvance Audience Development...
- Faversham House completes migration to ADvance audience deve...
- Granta ADvance migration
- Granta completes migration to ADvance Audience Development p...
- IPE adopts Webvision CMS and the ADvance audience developmen...
- Law Society Gazette
- The Law Society
- Law Society Gazette is now live on our Webvision and ADvance...
- Music Week ADvance migration
- Intent Media
- Music Week completes migration to ADvance audience developme...
- PPA Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- The Lawyer and Lawyer2B
- Centaur Media
- The Lawyer and Lawyer2B re-launch with a complete redesign