We are looking for a Support Assistant who will want to join our Support team, based in Portsmouth.
You will be required to offer customers high standards of customer service, deal with support emails and support telephone calls, and maintain the support databases.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide frontline support to clients for Abacus products and client websites
- Investigate support issues and allocate to relevant people
- Maintain support database, recording progress and keeping clients informed until issues are resolved
- Attend handover meetings and maintain support reference files
Other duties as and when required - Abacus e-Media is a dynamic company requiring a flexible approach to the job.
Experience and Skills
We are looking for the following:
- Customer facing
- Problem solving abilities and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic administration skills
- Computer literate: familiarity with the Internet and web-based systems, Microsoft Office products and Lotus Notes
The following would be advantageous, but not essential:
- Knowledge of web-based content management systems
- Understanding of the concepts of technology used e.g. databases, .NET, Java, Software as a Service (SaaS)
You will need to be passionate about customer services as well as having the ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing needs of our customers.
Reporting to the Head of Support and QA.
Start Date: Immediate.
Location : Based in Portsmouth.
Salary is negotiable and the position is full time. Full training and support will be provided.
If you are interested please apply with your C.V. and a covering letter explaining why you believe that you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES