Abacus e-Media’s Ian Eckert will be speaking at the IPAC forum held by the PPA. The forum will be an essential insight into the current challenges facing the industry – including discovering how publishers are tackling them, learning how to maximize the information and data you have about your customers, and driving profitability.
Using Data to drive successful product development
- Why successful product development should always start and end with data.
- How can the growth in audience interactions be effectively captured as usable data?
- Nice to know vs. critical information – sifting a mass of data to find ‘actionable intelligence’
- Why existing fulfillment solutions can be a barrier to effective audience development
- How a joined-up and comprehensive data strategy is essential to the evolution of profitable business models
Jim Bilton of Wessenden Marketing will also be speaking. Jim will present the findings of ‘Publishing Futures 2011’, an innovative benchmarking study sponsored by the PPA and designed to provide a unique insight into current trends in the publishing world.
This event is only open to PPA members, so if you would like to discuss any of these issues and find out more about our new business initiative – Audience Development – see here to register.