AOP Digital Awards 2012 shortlist announced
The UK Association of Online Publishers (AOP) has published their award nomination shortlist for the brightest and best digital publishers in the country for 2012.
The awards represent the strongest players in the industry who have produced high quality digital content that is considered to be original, market leading and thought provoking to both businesses and consumers.
We are pleased to announce that seven of our publishing clients’ digital brands have been nominated over three prestigious categories, including Best Business Digital Publisher 2012 for Newsquest Specialist Media and TSL Education, demonstrating the strength of the Webvision CMS platform.
Nominated categories are as follows:
Editorial Team - Business 2012
Website - Business 2012
Digital Publisher - Business 2012
Abacus e-Media would like to congratulate all companies and brands nominated this year and look forward to hearing the results on the 19th July.Tweet
News in Media sector
- PPA launch 'IAN network' for member bodies, in partnership w...
- International Financial Review re-launches responsive design...
- Abacus' clients win at the PPA Awards 2014
- Electronics Weekly completes migration to ADvance audience d...
- Law Society Gazette launches new online directories
- Abacus e-Media takes its place in the Top 100 Digital Agenci...
- RSS feed