AOP Digital Awards 2012 shortlist announced
The UK Association of Online Publishers (AOP) has published their award nomination shortlist for the brightest and best digital publishers in the country for 2012.
The awards represent the strongest players in the industry who have produced high quality digital content that is considered to be original, market leading and thought provoking to both businesses and consumers.
We are pleased to announce that seven of our publishing clients’ digital brands have been nominated over three prestigious categories, including Best Business Digital Publisher 2012 for Newsquest Specialist Media and TSL Education, demonstrating the strength of the Webvision CMS platform.
Nominated categories are as follows:
Editorial Team - Business 2012
Website - Business 2012
Digital Publisher - Business 2012
Abacus e-Media would like to congratulate all companies and brands nominated this year and look forward to hearing the results on the 19th July.Tweet
News in Media sector
- EMAP’s Architects' Journal, Architectural Review, Constructi...
- IPE adopts Webvision CMS and the ADvance audience developmen...
- AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Granta completes migration to ADvance Audience Development p...
- PPA Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Abacus e-Media at the PPA Publishing+ 2013
- RSS feed