Audience Revenue Tools for Online Publishers
20 June 2012 – Radisson Blu Edwardian, 97 Great Russell Street, London WC18 3LB
Even if you are really short of time, this half-day event is one that you should try not to miss. The agenda is packed with highly targeted presentations on how to increase your revenues through understanding and tracking audience behaviour. Designed for marketers, editorial leaders and commercial executives, four speakers will explore the science of behavioural analytics and discuss how behavioural segmentation can deliver top-line revenue and bottom-line profits.
Ian Eckert, a director of Abacus e-Media and Head of Audience Development, is one of the four speakers. He’ll be looking at how audience behaviour can influence digital product development, and how you can use your audience data to build better and more profitable websites and apps.
For more information and to register, please visit http://marketbriefings.themediabriefing.com/Tweet
News in Media sector
- EMAP’s Architects' Journal, Architectural Review, Constructi...
- IPE adopts Webvision CMS and the ADvance audience developmen...
- AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Granta completes migration to ADvance Audience Development p...
- PPA Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Abacus e-Media at the PPA Publishing+ 2013
- RSS feed