Newsquest – upgrade to Webvision v3
Abacus are currently working on the upgrade to Webvision v3 for a range of Newsquest titles with growing online audiences including Insurance Times, Strategic Risk and Global Re-insurance.
As well as upgrading the sites to the new version of our CMS, we will also be implementing our platform for integrated digital event publishing – eVision.
eVision will be configured to drive sub-branded microsites from each parent-branded website; this new version of the software is aimed at publishers who wish to present a dedicated site for each event in the calendar whilst benefiting from a close integration of content between the editorial brand and the event, including news, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors.
Publishers will still have the flexibility and control to give each site a different look and feel with stylesheet manipulation, sub branding and our SPIN technology.
News in Media sector
- EMAP’s Architects' Journal, Architectural Review, Constructi...
- IPE adopts Webvision CMS and the ADvance audience developmen...
- AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Granta completes migration to ADvance Audience Development p...
- PPA Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Abacus e-Media at the PPA Publishing+ 2013
- RSS feed