To celebrate 125 years in the fashion business, Drapers will relaunch this week with a slick modern look
The design team at Abacus worked closely with the Art Director, Editor and Web Editor at Drapers to translate the new magazine design into a look and feel for the website.
The site's design is radically different from the last incarnation of Drapers, and it is testament to the way the site is built and controlled using Webvision that the re-design could be achieved within a tight deadline. It was vitally important that as the new magazine hit the shelves, the website reflected the change in design.
The site also has the latest Webvision layout controls - SPIN2 - allowing Drapers to re-launch with new home and section pages, showcasing their content in exciting new ways.
We look forward to hearing how the Drapers subscribers like the new site.
Pages in Latest projects
- Times Higher Education
- Major re-design for Wilmington’s Press Gazette
- Pitch, an innovative site for marketing professionals
- Nursing Times
- Retail Jeweller
- Convenience Store
- The Grocer
- Onestopenglish Jobs
- Pensions Insight
- Engaged Investor
- Strategic Risk
- Insurance Times
- Property Week
- BD Online
- HTML5 iPad web apps for UBM
- New design for thomsonlocal.com
- New Media Age
- Macmillan One Stop English launches new site!
- Progressive Media’s Arena International eVision site launche...
- Emap’s Construction News launches
- Marketing Week rolls out eVision for event portfolio
- Website for EMAP’s Drapers
- Marketing Week
- Granta ADvance migration
- Centaur ADvance migration
- New Civil Engineer
- Centaur launch innovative new site - Source.TheEngineer!
- Screen Daily
- The Architects’ Journal
- Materials Recycling Week
- Lawyer 2B
- Retail Week
- The Lawyer
- Health Service Journal
- London loves Business launches on a wave of PR
- Local Government Chronicle
- Webvision for UBM's TTG
- Design Week
- New mobile sites for UBM
- Laboratory Talk and Building Talk
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- New Centaur site – Fundweb
- Global Reinsurance
- Thomson Reuters launch IFR China