Order/Data Processing Assistant
We are looking to hire a Order/Data Processing Assistant to join our team in London.
The Order/Data processing assistant directly contributes to the achievement of the company’s service level agreements with their clients.
As such they are responsible for the maintenance and management of their own designated client accounts to the highest professional standards
The job holder will work closely with Order/Data processing and Customer Services manager to complete the scheduled batching of customer payments and to track progress against response time targets for customer order processing.
Management of designated client accounts
- Daily management and reconciliation of clients’ payments
- 80 to 100 orders processed a day
- Daily processing of customer emails
- Communications with clients must be of the highest quality with demonstrable attention to detail in every case
- Follow through on any customer issues, ensuring all matters are resolved with the relevant personnel, on the database and with the customer
Monitoring of designated client accounts
- Potential errors, database or delivery issues are to be reported to management immediately
- All payments to be recorded and stored correctly for audit and lookup purposes
- All payment batches to be reconciled at time of keying
- Monthend reports to be produced
Build Product knowledge to expert level
- The job holder will be expected to be fully conversant with the latest offers for both print and digital products for their designated and the key client accounts
- Payment processes on the ADvance database are to understood and followed to the letter
- It is critical to stay on top of all orders received and to assist in re-prioritising keying schedules in response to demand
Production and data processing
- The job holder will be responsible for the processing of client magazine fulfilment runs
- Management of renewal campaigns on the database
- Set up of online and offline pricing for clients
- Ad-hoc data analysis and processing tasks
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy customer and data services department. Based in the much sought after publishing sector, we serve a wide range of high end clients.
We require an individual with excellent communications skills, the ability to think quickly, prioritise workloads and provide pragmatic solutions to day to day processing issues. Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial to the success of the role. Strong MS Office skills would be a definite advantage.
Experience of working in a dynamic customer services/data processing team would be desirable but not essential. It is more important to be a confident and approachable team-player and multi-tasker.
Abacus e-Media is a leading SaaS platform provider to major publishing organisations, professional institutions and other subscription-based markets. We enable community owners to successfully translate digital strategy into digital business by combining great UX design with intelligent marketing analytics to optimise audience engagement for maximum advertising and subscription revenue. Our joined up solutions enhance every step of the digital product development cycle – from creation to fulfilment – and enable our clients to create highly tailored digital experiences for their customers.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to:
Aston Peters, Customer Services/Order Processing Manager – email@example.com
NO AGENCIES OR PHONE CALLS