Webvision – market leading CMS
Webvision is our flagship CMS developed for the media and publishing sector, serving the digital needs of business, consumer and institute publishers. It is a true multichannel publishing platform that sits at the heart of your digital infrastructure, driving content to all channels – desktop, mobile, tablet and print. Most content management systems are clunky and a chore to use, requiring endless configuration, but Webvision is different – it just works.
Our depth of experience and specialist knowledge of the industry has enabled us to develop a unique CMS that is easy to use, simplifying the production process and putting you firmly in control of your content. Because Webvision requires no technical knowledge to use, it is proven to reduce your operational costs and increase staff productivity.
Click on the links below to expand the content or download the PDF version at the bottom of the page.
Drive revenue from paid content
True multichannel publishing
Mobile and responsive web design
End-to-end digital solutions
Webvision is driving digital revenue for some of the biggest players – Centaur, EMAP, Thomson Reuters, TSL, UBM and William Reed – and best known brands in the industry.
“It is absolutely key to have a single tool at the centre of our digital activity. Our job is to focus on content creation and distribution. Webvision enables us to create a single piece of content which is sent, immediately and automatically in the correct format, to one, some or all of the different platforms, allowing us to concentrate on the quality of our content without worrying about how it is delivered to the audience…"
Paul Dominguez, Head of Digital, UBM Built Environment
If you are interested in hearing more about Webvision CMS, or for a demo please call us on 0207 766 9810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in our products
- Abacus e-Media at AOP Digital Summit 2012
- Abacus e-Media at the PPA Publishing+ 2013
- Abacus e-Media at TheMediaBriefing's Publishing Technologies...
- AOP Digital Awards 2012 shortlist announced
- EMAP’s Architects' Journal, Architectural Review, Constructi...
- Gasworld re-designed and re-launched by Abacus e-Media
- HTML5 iPad web apps for UBM
- IPE adopts Webvision CMS and the ADvance audience developmen...
- Laboratory Talk and Building Talk
- Synthesis Media and Koru Media
- Newsquest re-launch 5 sites using Webvision and eVision tech...
- PPA Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Redesigned Bridalbuyer launched
- Times Higher Education re-designed and re-launched by Abacus