ADvance – Audience & Member Engagement
The ADvance SaaS customer data platform (CDP) is a GDPR-compliant multichannel single customer view, customer identity & access management (CIAM) and e-commerce system in one.
"As a publisher, I know how frustrating it can be to work with disparate legacy systems which make it incredibly difficult or downright impossible to innovate. When I saw the ADvance system, I knew that it could work for Christie’s. It was revolutionary, powerful and extraordinarily flexible – and Abacus themselves were enthusiastic, smart and completely engaged in what we wanted to achieve.” - Head of International Business, Christie’s
An affordable and easy to use end-to-end solution, controlled by you
ADvance is an award-winning platform for organisations of any size that need to provide their audience with a relevant and engaging experience across all content formats and digital devices, at an affordable price. The out-of-the-box functionality is provided with a simple, intuitive user interface designed for business users, so reducing your reliance on the IT team. ADvance is highly configurable, giving your staff full control of the changing nature of your business model, without the usual associated programming and system reconfiguration costs. This includes audience data capture (forms and access control), product e-commerce (bundles and pricing), marketing and communication channels, providing high levels of flexibility that allow your marketing team to react rapidly to evolving commercial requirements.
Rapid development & implementation
Our standard site set-up and on-boarding process can be completed in just 6–8 weeks, but more complex projects can take longer. Our highly skilled and experienced staff will guide you through our straightforward and simple onboarding process. We will advise on the most appropriate set-up and configuration for your business, and then train your staff to be totally confident in operating the platform. Once your new platform is live and operational, our ADvance customer services team are on hand to help you – this might include advice on the most optimal access control regime on the website, or perhaps assistance in how to analyse and select the most responsive audience segments for a new renewal campaign. Learn more about our onboarding process.
Safe, secure, and compliant
ADvance has been designed to enforce data protection compliance (DPA and GDPR) and provide an audit trail to track your customer’s interactions with your products and services, and ensure any disputes can be dealt with swiftly and decisively. The hierarchical preference centre (Trust Centre) permits users to manage communications (in any format) from the organisation, the brand, any products or services, 3rd parties, and personalisation / profiling – something that will become a legal requirement under the GDPR regulations.
At the backend, the Compliance Hub keeps track of all interactions with your customers so that your organisation can demonstrate lawful consent and ongoing engagement (for legitimate interest).Learn more about ADvance GDPR compliance.
Controlling your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
At Abacus e-Media, we understand that investing in a new platform is a significant strategic and business critical decision and one that your business cannot afford to get wrong. That’s why our ethos has always been to build flexible and adaptable technology that is fit for purpose, continuously evolving, and future-proofed. ADvance guarantees you a high-performance Cloud platform, with none of the uncertainties and risks that you face in contracting a development team to knit together diverse Open Source modules to attempt to deliver the same sophisticated functionality. And equally importantly, after going live Abacus will be on hand to support and evolve your platform as a member of a community of users.
All this is delivered as a 24/7 hosted and managed service.
- Customer data platform (CDP)
- Single customer view & Compliance Hub
- Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM)
- Professional e-Commerce
- Membership & Subs Management
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Audience & Member Segmentation
Get more value from your audience
ADvance has been designed to empower organisations to engage and manage audiences using all of the communication methods you would expect in the real world – via the web, email and in print. Unlike marketing automation and CRM systems, ADvance is transactional, and combines all necessary data intelligence and tools to deliver or trigger the right message in the right format at the right time.
Our promise to you
Abacus e-Media has an impressive pedigree in content and customer data management software development, and is proud to have worked with a cross section of leading companies in media such as Bauer Media, Conde Nast, Christie’s, Centaur Media, The Law Society, and Royal Society of Chemistry. We have brought all of this technical know-how, digital experience and sector expertise, together in ADvance. Because ADvance is a SaaS technology you don't need to worry about future upgrades; you are always running on the latest version of the software.
The platform offers a range of functional modules and services, and is configured to allow clients to ‘pick and mix’ the services they wish to use to meet their business and operational requirements.
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) – a centralised unified GDPR-compliant customer database for non-technical users, including Compliance Hub for consent tracking
- Single Customer View – understand your audience, customers and membership and let data drive your decision making; connect other systems via the API
- Audience Segmentation – build, develop, segment and target your audience database with intelligent marketing communications to create a more engaging and personalised experience
- Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) – configurable access and entitlement and data capture registration forms; including metering, progressive profiling and SSO
- E-commerce & Billing – Package, promote and sell your content products, making it easy for your customers to buy on any device or platform
- Subscription Management – Easily set-up, renew, report and manage single subs and corporate deals for all your product and service bundles
- Bureau Services (including customer services) – Inbound call handling, print fulfilment, subscription management, and marketing communication services