Identity & Access Management
Develop trusted data-compliant relationships with your customers
Customer identity and access management (CIAM) is a critical aspect of your organisation’s digital engagement strategy and an enabler of developing trusted data-compliant relationships with your customers. Our technology platforms deliver flexible customer identity management solutions helping you turn unknown digital traffic into engaged loyal customers of your products and services.
In today’s world of connected digital products and services and the internet of things (IoT), it is paramount that your organisation has robust, proven CIAM technology in place that permits you to connect all of your web-based products and mobile applications to a unified access control system that allows you to adjust the entitlement rules depending on the value exchange between you and your customers.
Access denied messaging for Data Centre Dynamics Reports and The Lawyer Briefings
And with GDPR now in effect and e-Privacy soon to follow, this technology is now a necessity if your organisation wants to remain data-compliant and continue to provide engaging customer experiences and relevant personalised communications to your audience. Our CIAM platforms provide secure plug and play solutions that manage all aspects of compliant customer data management – including registration and subscription funnels, hierarchical communication preference management, personalisation and profiling consent, and the ability for your customers to view, remediate and erase all data held on them.
Return on Investment
- GDPR compliance – unify the registration and login process for your customer-base and provide the tools for them to manage their data
- Reduce TCO – Realise technology and staff admin savings by using a highly configurable cloud-based system designed for business users
- Increase revenue – Agility, flexibility and speed of execution and change, give your product development or marketing department a significant advantage to adapt entitlement to valuable digital services
Configurable solutions for all your business requirements:
- Registration and audience data capture / progressive profiling to give you a 360-degree view of your customers
- Single sign-on (SSO) for multiple domains and device handling for shared login credentials
- Hard and soft paywalls including metering to grant users limited time-based access to information before prompting payment
- Sophisticated entitlement rules engine to grant access to different elements of content and information via any web-based digital service
- Individual and corporate subscription identity management using IP, email domain tethering and tokens, including concurrent usage limits
- Support for social sign-on and other universal access protocols such as Shibboleth and Open Athens using OpenID
- Documented APIs for fast integration
WV Cloud access control pages
- Metering and data capture – Mix up different access models to find the most suitable one for your audience, including progressive profiling and metering, limited trials and traditional time-based access
- Configuration – Set up sophisticated access regimes and messaging, such as IP, email domain and concurrency limits without technical know-how
- Multi-platform capability – Control access to any digital product and service such as a website, database service, mobile app and limit concurrent usage
- Single sign-on (SSO) – Enforce one set of registration and login credentials across your network of digital services and reduce your customers’ frustration at having to remember multiple usernames and passwords
Our Customer Data Platform combined with our CIAM capability supports a single customer view and single sign-on (SSO) solution which is an ideal method of enforcing one set of registration data and login credentials across a network of web-based digital products and services, such as a common portfolio of brand products (e.g. business and consumer media, financial services), and related digital services (e.g. membership organisations, charities, and retail e-commerce sites and mobile apps).
Whatever your CIAM requirements are, our platforms and services will meet the demands of this rapidly evolving digital landscape.