ppa 2020 shortlist
The most coveted awards in the magazine industry, showcasing excellence and rewarding innovation, have announced their much anticipated shortlist. They celebrate the highest calibre products and brands, and the people behind them providing a benchmark for excellence.
This nomination demonstrates that Abacus continues to go from strength to strength, allowing our clients to see real tangible benefits that deliver revenue, operational savings, new commercial opportunities and a better experience for their customers. Abacus works to help its clients unlock and increase the real value of their content by supporting a range of revenue-generating business models, such as paid content and sponsorship, native advertising and microsites.
Our clients also have a strong representation throughout the awards categories. This includes the Magazine Brand of the Year and the tenth year in a row that our clients have been nominated in the Business Intelligence Brand of the Year category.
Congratulations to all of those that were nominated, with a special mention to our clients.
Business information Product of the Year
- The Lawyer, Centaur Media
Magazine Brand of the Year
- Architects’ Journal, EMAP/Metropolis
- Marketing Week, Centaur Media
- Property Week, EMAP/Metropolis
We would also like to congratulate the individual staff members also nominated for awards.
Editor of the Year
- Jaimie Kaffash, Pulse, Cogora
- Liz Hamson, Property Week, EMAP/Metropolis
Columnist of the Year
- Helen Edwards, Marketing Week, Centaur Media
- Mark Ritson, Marketing Week, Centaur Media
Designer of the Year
- Ella Mackinnon, Architects’ Journal, EMAP/Metropolis
Writer of the Year
- Ella Jessel, Architects’ Journal, EMAP/Metropolis
- Graham Lawton, New Scientist, New Scientist
This results will be announced on 30 June 2020 at 4:30 p.m. BST via a Virtual Ceremony. Tickets to stream the award ceremony are available on the PPA Awards website. Good luck to you all!