Clients from such leading publishers as Thomson Reuters, Macmillan, UBM and Ocean Media enjoyed bacon butties and a three-course lunch and – of course – a demonstration of all the new features in Webvision v3, which include:
- Xstandard XHTML WYSIWYG editor on board – Xstandard is the leading standards-compliant plug-in WYSIWYG editor for desktop applications and browser-based content management systems (IE/Firefox/Safari/Opera).
- a simplified user interface for optimised content creation and editing
- extensive support for user-generated content for forums, blogging and user interaction
- UK Framework templates – optional page templates developed for cost-effective rebranding.
- an innovative new drag and drop SPIN technology which gives users the ability to change site navigation and page elements ‘on the fly’