Create a more engaging and personalised experience for your members
Understanding who makes up your entire audience (membership and non-subscribers) and what they want/need from you is critical to delivering an engaging and relevant GDPR-compliant customer experience. The digital era makes it likely that your information and services is reaching a much wider audience than your traditional member base. Learning who they are and how they are interacting with your brand is highly valuable information for developing your digital and engagement strategy.
Segmenting your membership data into subgroups for the purpose of analyse is essential to identifying trends, planning highly-targeted product development and delivering relevant marketing campaigns. But by definition, segmentation is only part of a wider engagement process that includes audience development, capturing transactions and demographics into a comprehensive database, and then the generation of marketing and renewal campaigns. You need to have the capabilities to deliver the relevant information to the right part of your membership at the right time.
Return on Investment
- Reduce cost of data cleansing - Reduce operational costs of expensive and lengthy data-cleaning exercises and remain GDPR-compliant, by configuring the system to prompt the end user to complete regular data update tasks
- Increase revenue - Increase the Lifetime Value of your members by monetising them from an earlier stage in the life cycle
- Increase revenue - Convert segmented audience data into new digital revenue streams from paid content, native advertising and content marketing
Our approach is data-driven, and because our customer data platform (CDP) is transactional and continuously evolving, each customer data record is enriched over time with product purchasing history, demographic information, web activity behaviour and campaign data (e.g. email response data), so that your marketing team can segment your customer data in one place. This data can be fed into targeted communication campaigns, either executed on our platform or via another system (e.g. email and web messaging).
Our customer data platforms provide the means to:
- Capture data at source – ombining sophisticated dynamic registration forms and an e-commerceengine that capture customer data and continuously enrich it over time.
- Capture user activity – capturing details of relevant website access, responses to emails and activity collected across other systems (for example events data), as well as synchronisation with any CRM.
- Query and segment data – providing a powerful and configurable interface for extracting datasets on the basis of any element of member data. There is also full support for third party data analysis and visualisation tools like Faststats and Tableau, whether through an API, a standard Odata connection, or through data replication.
- Support content marketing delivery – personalise content and communications on the basis of membership data and activity, or support your own CMS or email marketing system through our connectors and APIs.
- Develop an audience database - Use configurable data capture form engine to develop your audience database, building rich individual profiles through online and offline user engagement
- Segmentation and targeting - Segment and target users with relevant content, advertising and marketing messages, throughout the user journey
- GDPR data governance - Use in-built compliant data management tools to collect and cleanse user data
And finally, our platform tracks and records all customer interactions (from the website, via the backend customer services interface, or through an API connecting to a 3rd party system) for GDPR auditing purposes, and the tools for customers to request, remediate and erase all of their data from the database – all standard features of our technology.